Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United in the News 2 - Rooney out of Moscow?
The 2nd piece of news centres on Wayne Rooney and the imminent birth of his 1st child by wife Colleen. The baby is due on the 24th October, days after the clash in Mosco with CSKA. Wazza has been reported as saying he wants to be there for the birth.

He could also miss the Anfield trip. Maybe she should keep her legs crossed until the Sunday night??

The report has been updated on line, and goes with the fact that SAF allegedly didn't know anything about this. Not sure how true that is?

Source: The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/spo...ooney.html
id say he wouldnt miss the anfield game and if he does then we'll have to put a cable tie around her legs lol
Thats fair enough, the birth of your child is more important than any football match. I doubt he will miss the Anfield match, partly becuase she will already of popped it out, and partly becuase Anfield wont be far from the hospital so its pretty unlikely she will have it in the only few hours that he cant be there.

But he could have at least planned to have it in the summer. Wink
Cable ties, lots of string and a cork should see him line up against the wheel stealers!
We won't need him vs. CSKA!
I hope the baby looks more like her than him.....lol
(02-10-2009, 11:38 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: id say he wouldnt miss the anfield game and if he does then we'll have to put a cable tie around her legs lol

a cable tie ,nice
(17-10-2009, 01:30 PM)skavy10 Wrote: We won't need him vs. CSKA!

moscow is a long way from home, would rather have him there just in case
(02-10-2009, 12:02 PM)reillyg Wrote: Thats fair enough, the birth of your child is more important than any football match. I doubt he will miss the Anfield match, partly becuase she will already of popped it out, and partly becuase Anfield wont be far from the hospital so its pretty unlikely she will have it in the only few hours that he cant be there.

But he could have at least planned to have it in the summer. Wink

wont he be in south africa in the summer