Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Utd Announce Tevez Departure
There was a suggestion in the papers yesterday that Sir Alex could yet go back to Teves with an improved offer?
I have a few bluenose mates who are rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of getting him!
I am trying to let on i am not really arsed but deep down i am because he is a good player.
They are not in the Champions league and with the world cup coming next year you would of thought all the top players would want to be playing in the Champions league?
I think he might go to Chelsea?
I would like it to happen but I think SAF would be to stubborn to go back for a player who turned him down but we shall see.
I heard Tevez is going to City!! Pfff..Sad How bad..
Yeah he has agree to sign for them mate! I think they could have a chance of breaking the top 4 next season as they may be getting Adebayor aswell but they need some defenders. Lets hope they self destruct because they have to many attacking players and not enough defenders!
Lets hope they are putting the ceiling on before they have built the foundations?Just like Madrid.
Its a bit sad
I was just chatting to a mate of mine who was on holiday last February.
He said that Gary Cooke was staying at the same place and it was a ski resort or something?
Anyway,Gary Cooke got pissed and was saying that the Teves thing was more or less a done deal.
This comes from a good source and i wasnt even going to bother writing about it but it seems Carlito and his Agent or whatever were looking to do buisness with ANYONE who would pay the £25 million?
So he was looking to get out of Utd as far back as that.
Lets see how much chasing down players he does now he has his pot of fools gold.
Lying Cunt.
whats the story with him completely betraying united, fergie and the fans??

I didn't think you would do this Carlos

I thought you would go quiet and remain a fans favourite but now you messed it up
not fair to all of us , we cheered over the last two years he had the best days of his life at utd then he goes and signs for blue scum. f**k tevez, hope his next shites a hedgehog LOL
Tevez = stubborn
He already made up his mind long ago and the man is easily influenced by his entourage...yeah diego and kia