Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vidic Faces Boot From Old Trafford?
yes but the sun is a tabliod newspaper they would print anything to sell papers, a few weeks back they ran a story saying fergie had offered 40 million for robin van persie.
It's happening all over. The PFA Website runs both stories on the same website! one says he issued statement saying he's happy, the other says United must brace themselves in 2010 for another exodus!

Clever spin. And yes, you're right about the Sun. I was just using it as an example of how the words can be interpreted.

His agent or representative has said: "“This is not true. I never said these things. Nemanja is happy in Manchester. If Barcelona do make an offer for him then it is up to United to make a decision.”
Well till vidic say he wants to join Barcelona i am not very worry, as for now he is a red devil and always be.....Just hope the transfer window close and stop all this rumour...
If any one can clear things up its SAF at the end of todays game and wat a way he clears things up LOL
Angry I hope it is not true, but if any player is not happy he should be allowed to leave. £55M seems crazy money for a centre half, although he is one of the best around.
i cant believe it to be honest he is injured because he pulled out of serbia's game earlier in the summer plus i dont think saf will let him move
I cant believe it either, he should just divorce her if shes playing up !
are you serious? I really hope he is able to stay on.
dis is all LIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
no, dis is ll rumooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!