Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
We Need Donations
Fellow members,

You might have noticed that the forums have been a little bit slow. This is because we are running out of space on our current host and we will have to transfer hosts. Because of all these new upgrades and improvements we are asking you for a small donation to help us out. We are aiming for $141.00 USD and currently we have only have a budget of $18.00 left after the upgrades.

So please help us and ManUtdPeople out and donate or Subscribing Gold today!. In return we will give you a [Image: subscriber.png]Subscribe rank and you will be able to Watch Live without any ads or surveys!

So help us out and [Image: subscriber.png]Subscribe Gold today! If you are already subscribed or want to donate more please send the money via PayPal to info@ManUtdPeople.com and PM ManUtdPeople your PayPal e-mail.

Amount Collected: $18.00 USD
Amount Needed: $141.00 USD

Thanks & Cheers,
The Administration Team
Guys please show your support and help us out with switching to a new server!
Can you make the donation simpler, at all? There was a 'donate' link, which was on the old website , but this seems to have disappeared. I know you tell us to use PayPal, but with the old link, we just filled out our old details. I can pass on a little more cash.....
very genours noucam99 how about wen im with u next ill give u £10 if ya put it in for me lol
(08-11-2009, 01:07 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Can you make the donation simpler, at all? There was a 'donate' link, which was on the old website , but this seems to have disappeared. I know you tell us to use PayPal, but with the old link, we just filled out our old details. I can pass on a little more cash.....
Yea sure I will work on it now Wink.

(08-11-2009, 02:07 PM)donlerz Wrote: very genours noucam99 how about wen im with u next ill give u £10 if ya put it in for me lol
Hah!
(08-11-2009, 02:07 PM)donlerz Wrote: very genours noucam99 how about wen im with u next ill give u £10 if ya put it in for me lol

Seems fair. Funny, but I a colleague who has to visit Tipperary on business. Maybe I can get them to pop in?
I've just 'pay palled' another tenner guys. Donlerz's money to follow, hey donlerz!!
haha. u do what in a what what .
ill pay u in rep how about that.
or a game of fifa if i win u pay if i lose its ur luck hahahaha
ok guys thats for all your support.

I have added a donation to help you all donate better as well Wink
haha ill pay you in rep points if you want noucamp99 haha