Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the members gone?
I find it easier when I'm at work, as you might have noticed! Even now, in the New year, when I have a couple of big projects that I need to kick start, including the install of a laser!! I can always seem to find a few minutes here and there to have a quick look and post.
Happy days!
Hi guys yea I sent a email like andy said and got a few responses back saying there busy and will be back when work starts up again.

I think a few people just need a break from anything united after that leeds result
Nah ill stand beside united tru the tick and thin.no matter what.

yeah mayb they have no internet at home or other problems ...
I had my break from United. it was about 10 minutes after the final whistle. Then, get head out from my hands, wipe away the tears (lol) and look to the next game.

I'm just waiting for my scouser friend to phone....
yeah the scouser mates are the worst!! i had like 10 calls.
i joined when i wasnt working so i had time to burn im back working again but im on in the evenings mostly.
good to see ur hear Smile
(05-01-2010, 02:25 PM)DaleOD Wrote: yeah the scouser mates are the worst!! i had like 10 calls.

the scousers only txt when they've won, if they lose there as quiet as a mouse
There have been a few newbies who have joined recently and stayed around. People like DJ Quick, RambleOnRed, Bennthered, Vazza and Ronaldinosa (had to give him a shout, lol) keep coming back and adding to the threads. Great stuff, lads.

Sorry to any newish members I've missed. You're all important!!!
I noticed last night that it was very quiet, even though the reserves were playing. I guess that as the 1st team are not playing with the usual flare and skill that people are losing interest? I suppose some of our younger members have been spoilt with the recent successes and don't remember the '70s and '80s?

The site, generally, is ticking over quite well, though.