Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real or Fake?
(29-04-2010, 07:36 AM)Storm1 Wrote:
(29-04-2010, 07:30 AM)RambleOnRed Wrote: We should ask Roy Keane what he thinks of "snug fit tops"!

"We"....I will support You to 'RambleOn Over to ask him? Lovely...Smile

....and I'm sure Roy Keane will utter the words....

"Yes, I totally agree with Storm-Aero-Dynamical Jerseys...if they can design Aero-Dynamic helmets in Velodrome cycling and slinky swimming suits, then sobeit for Manchester United Football Club Jerseys'-QUITE UNIQUE-for a very UNIQUE CLUB.

CheersSmile
If they did this, then I can see the club launching a flexible version with loads of elastic in it, lol! Yes, there are some funny-shaped people in this world.
I think the Green gold shirt is fake. It would be a kick in the teeth for the Red knights as the green gold scarves would no longer be a protest. Not that the Glazers care about the red knights but they would have to be a bit more sensitive with the thousands of fans who at the end of the day are the people who are bringing in the money.
I found another image of "next season's shirts". Once again, there is a green and gold shirt.....

Maybe the Glazers are not going anywhere and are trying to make the campaign completely worthless??

[Image: 140lrc.jpg]

What do you think?

Red = Home
White = 2nd strip
Green and Gold = alternative strip / 3rd strip.
hope there all fakes
The picture is not the best - a little washed out - but I can really see the club bringing back the green and gold shirt. Why not? The Club's roots are Newton Heath and they played in those colours. It would be a master-stroke in terms of business, but a kick in the teeth for the campaigns going on!
Manchester United welcome Aon

Manchester United is proud to be formally launching its relationship with its new principal partner, Aon.

http://www.aon.com/unitedin2010/
Nothing about the shirts, though. I guess we wait a while longer, eh?
I see that United are selling off all this (last) season's shirts for a massive 70-odd percent reduction, in readiness for the AON shirts. Still no news from the club on that, but I guess now that the partnership has been officially launched, we will hear something soon.

Just out of interest, would YOU buy an AIG shirt now, for only a few quid? Remember, the retro kits do fetch some money once they become a little older. Is there an investment there, lol?