Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
CANTONA would be fun.......!!
Mourinho.
Martin O'neill great recort at villa
murinho will make are team play boring football
with the amount of money we have got its going to be Mourinho for sure .would love it to be Robbie but he hasnt got the experience that Jose has and the girection he gives the players
GOTTA LOVE chris_aka_supamanS REPLY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MARTIN O NEIL TAKE OVER COS I LIKE THE PASSION U SEE HIM GIVE EVERY GAME ON THE SIDELINES + I RATE HIM AS A GOOD MANAGER ANYWAYS
1 MORE THING PLEASE GUYS I KNOW MOURINHO A GOOD MANAGER BUT PLEASE THE GUY IS A FIRST CLASS TIT
I got to admit he's a twat
Mourinho and Ronaldo wouldn't get along I don't think
There both to far up there own holes
(11-03-2009, 12:52 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who Do you want to see in charge after Fergie?
its got to be moyes look what hes done at everton with no money and he must love united cos hes turned everton in to man u reserves
I said yesterday, to a friend, that Moyes will be a great manager for us. He had done so well on limited resources at Everton and has found some great buys for them with the likes of Fellaini, Cahill and Arteta. I wouldn't like to see Queiroz. When he went to Real he didn't do well and now he's not doing well for Portugal. If not Moyes i'd like to see O'Neil/Bruce.
David Moyes strikes me as the 'long term' solution. Consistently got Everton playing good football with minimum funds. He's also highly respected by his peers.

Mourinho would be very much a short, controversial reign that in the long run I doubt would benefit United.
Think Fergie should choose his own succsessor