Poll: Will Mourinho finish in top of Manchester United?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's after Fergie?
would love to see keano take over form him
jose i hope sickn the chelsea fans !
It's Moyes for me.

Look what he's done at Everton - and on very little money.
With cash behind him; he could be dangerous.
My biggest reservation of him however :~ Could he handle the pressure ?
Maybe not.

SAF's departure will leave such a huge void at Old Trafford that whoever gets the job can unfortunately only expect comparisons and criticisms.

We'll need an experienced manager who knows the game inside out. Someone who is a great reader of the game, tried and tested in the Prem.
He should have good Man Management skills coupled with the ability to coax every last ounce of potential from his players.
He'll also need to possess a very thick skin, an iron will to win and an prodigious thirst for silverware.

Does that sound like David Moyes ? Hmmm! now I'm not so sure.
Brucie would be a good starting point, but would need a strong backroom staff, consisting of so many of the current team, such as Rene Mulensteen, OGS, Mike Phelan, et al. I agree he has done well with limited resources.
Another one could be Harry Redknapp, but not sure if he's a big club man.
Fabio Capello could be another one as an outsider...?
Can't we use Steve Martin to maybe do some kind of brain transplant so SAF goes on forever, lol?
am capello for me.england were not a super team before he came and the way they played at wembely the other night he could have a world cup champions team on his hands!
he would be a good replacement for sir alex
jose for me
i wanna see a former player take over, like brucey, keano, ole, giggsy or maybe as a long shot ERIC THE KING
but thoe are either inexperiences at managing big clubs or havent managed a team at all!
would like to see solskjaer make the step up from reserve manager
Im convinced that it is going to be David Moyes.