Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom! Faster Host, Faster Loading, Better Quality
Within no time we were able to switch to a faster host because of your donations. We want to thank all of you that donated and helped us buy better hosting. The hosting should be at least 29 times faster in loading heavy pages (such as the admin panel and streaming) and at least 3 times faster in general.

So why did we need this switch? Well first off all the website loaded slow and it was hard for us to develop under slow circumstances. The slower the website is the slower we can improve. Second of all the website had some downtime due to the large amount of traffic that the host couldn't handle.

With the faster host we can also experiment with cool stuff such as our custom Stream Player including HQ, Fullscreen, ads, better look, and just faster.

So once again Steve and I would like to thank you!

Regards,
Administration Team
And, we'd like to thank you. The site seems to load quicker this morning and you haven't moved yet!!! Weird, but good.
I'm sure the local takeaways, etc will want you guys to keep working on the site!!??
(10-11-2009, 06:58 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: And, we'd like to thank you. The site seems to load quicker this morning and you haven't moved yet!!! Weird, but good.
I'm sure the local takeaways, etc will want you guys to keep working on the site!!??
I believe the host was moved already by than Wink.
OK, but the banner still says we're going to move, so I assumed it wasn't done yet!
(10-11-2009, 06:54 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: OK, but the banner still says we're going to move, so I assumed it wasn't done yet!
Well that's because we have changed the Domain DNS to the new host so it can take up a full 24 hours to be updated for every computer in the world. Because of that manutdpeople.com might be still offline for some people. The notice will be removed once 24 hours have passed Wink.
Oh! I am not as clever as you. That's why you're the 'evil admin' and I'm a lowly Moderator, lol.
What about the 'were' at the top of the page?
(10-11-2009, 07:28 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Oh! I am not as clever as you. That's why you're the 'evil admin' and I'm a lowly Moderator, lol.
What about the 'were' at the top of the page?
Haha :happy:. What do you mean with "What about the 'were' at the top of the page?"?
The banner says 'were united fans unite' I don't understand. Should it say 'Where United fans unite'?
I did ask before, but you guys have been so very busy.
i think its a great idea i personaly was going mad but im happy that ye are taking the site serious thanks guys Smile
(10-11-2009, 07:28 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I am not as clever as you. That's why you're the 'evil admin' and I'm a lowly Moderator, lol.

haha funny post

ok back to the logo I think we need a new slogan,

so gold members can now share there slogan ideas,
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Slogan-Ideas