Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inter vs Barca UEFA SF(2010)
Inter Milan 3-1 Barcelona
JOSE MOURINHO’S Inter Milan came from behind to leave Euro kings Barcelona on the ropes.

Defending champs Barca looked like they were in for an easy ride when Pedro’s strike capped a breezy opening spell.

But Mourinho’s men were having none of it and roared back with goals from maicon , Wesley Sneijder, Pedro and Diego Milito.

All eyes were on little wizard Leo Messi, but Inter shackled the Argie ace to grab the upper hand in this semi-final.

And Mourinho will be hoping for more of the same in the return leg at the Nou Camp next week.
Happy to see inter win by a 2 goal margin. Hope Mourinho can go all the way and win it again.
Highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1EfgwSMvK8
In defence of Barca, they did have to travel 720 miles on a coach to get to the game and didn't set off until Sunday, overnighting in Cannes, I believe. Not the proper way to prepare for a massive game like that! Having said that, Inter stopped them from playing their way and worked so hard. Deserved the lead.

The return should be cracking!!
interesting match.. messi was invisible though
(21-04-2010, 10:42 AM)72666 Wrote: interesting match.. messi was invisible though

Was he playing, then?
before match jose .. said he wount man Mark Messi,, and he did make him silent in te Game Big Grin
Yes i think the coach trip destroyed their hopes can only hope it does the same to liverpool on thursday night lol
Jose when asked about the spat with Xavi after the game.

Quote:"I love Xavi and can never have any problems with him. I have known him for so long and love him.

"When I went to salute him in the tunnel at the end of the game, he spoke about the referee and I said he must have been talking about the referee (Tom Henning) Ovrebo from Chelsea-Barcelona last season, not this game.

Funny chap Smile
(22-04-2010, 04:32 AM)RambleOnRed Wrote: Jose when asked about the spat with Xavi after the game.

Quote:"I love Xavi and can never have any problems with him. I have known him for so long and love him.

"When I went to salute him in the tunnel at the end of the game, he spoke about the referee and I said he must have been talking about the referee (Tom Henning) Ovrebo from Chelsea-Barcelona last season, not this game.

Funny chap Smile