Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inter vs Barca UEFA SF(2010)
Hello,

Yes I agree that the 2nd Leg of the semi-final between Inter and Barca will be a ripper. Of the various media reports...not that I believe alot of them is that Internazionale Milano is not particularly liked in Italy-because there are no Italians playing for them. Quite sad if it is true, obviously what stands out is that integration is an issue in Italy.

Jose 'the Special One Mourinho-I have taken note of him, is a brilliant tactician and the game which my brother watched and recorded....clearly showed that Mourinho out-smarted Guardiola.

However, I am interested only in United's games I'm afraid....

Cheers
Also intresting part is balotelli reaction after game !!!

Balotelli Throws off his shirt to Ground ...
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1wE_0GhRI

In Tunnel materazzi kicked balotelli
source: http://tinyurl.com/2eop5ec

Inter Milan president Moratti's Reaction against mario Balotelli in parking Lot
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkIxdbJLhTw
I believe Inter have told him he can leave at the end of the season with City and Arsenal being the most likely to sign him. Funny cause Wenger can't handle hot heads and Mancini isn't even certain of having a job in the PL next year.

I can imagine the post game interview if Arsenal sign him.

Interviewer: Did seeing Balotelli disrespect the Arsenal shirt and gesture at the Aresnal fans disgust you?
Arsne: uh, I didn't zee it!

Interviewer: Did you talk to Balotelli after the game?
Arsne: No, I haven't zeen heem, we don't know where hez gone.
Balotelli is actually a massive fan of AC MILAN and has come out and said it. He was getting stick off the Inter fans all night! They got to him, eh?
(22-04-2010, 04:24 PM)RambleOnRed Wrote: I believe Inter have told him he can leave at the end of the season with City and Arsenal being the most likely to sign him. Funny cause Wenger can't handle hot heads and Mancini isn't even certain of having a job in the PL next year.

I can imagine the post game interview if Arsenal sign him.

Interviewer: Did seeing Balotelli disrespect the Arsenal shirt and gesture at the Aresnal fans disgust you?
Arsne: uh, I didn't zee it!

Interviewer: Did you talk to Balotelli after the game?
Arsne: No, I haven't zeen heem, we don't know where hez gone.

AW is a wise and prudent man-Hope he does'nt buy trouble-that boy's attitude really sucks-spoilt brat...his young charges dont need that crap in their locker room...

Cheers:mellow:
(22-04-2010, 05:25 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Balotelli is actually a massive fan of AC MILAN and has come out and said it. He was getting stick off the Inter fans all night! They got to him, eh?

Hello, I was sent pics of Belotelli...dressed in an AC Milan jersey and I believe that he caused problems at training....when he was advised by Mourinho that he would not be going to England to play against Chelsea.
He apparently attacked Materazzi.

He also went on TV-espousing and plainly being smart about his manager.

One does NOT PI** in the face of one's employer...the hand that feeds you, by wearing a rival club's jersey AND you do not berrate your boss on public television....his apology to Mourinho and the Inter club means JackFrost to me....

He can BU**ER off to AC Milan-Youth is NOT an excuse for what he did and he should consider himself jolly lucky that Mourinho has let him take to the pitch....if that was me.....OUT THE JOLLY DOOR HE WOULD GO!

Cheers Smile
yeah!

master tactics of Leonardo to pull balotelli out of Inter as cheap Big Grin

another news abt him: Last season UEFA qf vs inter .. balotelli asked for a exchange of Cr7's shirt!.. But CR replyed tat te shirt was alredy offered Big Grin .... baotelli so pissed of and said .. one day he will become more famous tan CR as a best player in te world .. xD
The bugger's attitude is something else. I used to find Ronaldo annoying when he was with United but this guy hasn't even achieved anything to have such an over inflated ego. That said, the inter fans treat him like rubbish and racist chants directed at any player are a serious no no.

Off topic - the dippers are 1 down courtesy Diego Forlan!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Diego Forlan lives up to his word Smile Smile Smile

*back to topic* Big Grin
(22-04-2010, 07:20 PM)Vazza Wrote: yeah!

master tactics of Leonardo to pull balotelli out of Inter as cheap Big Grin

another news abt him: Last season UEFA qf vs inter .. balotelli asked for a exchange of Cr7's shirt!.. But CR replyed tat te shirt was alredy offered Big Grin .... baotelli so pissed of and said .. one day he will become more famous tan CR as a best player in te world .. xD

Hi 'vazza', Belotelli at 19 going on 20 years of age needs to pull his finger out of his Coppermine and grow up fast....I honestly dont follow him at all.

I am not a racist person when it comes to the colour of one's skin-he cannot use that excuse for his onfield and off-field behaviour...why the media pay so much attention to this brat, addles me.

Cheers vazza Smile