Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inter vs Barca UEFA SF(2010)
(29-04-2010, 03:05 AM)RambleOnRed Wrote:
Cheat alert----->[Image: O1dh1.gif]<----Cheat alert

For this piece of BLATANT cheating, Barca did not deserve to go through. I went into this game wanting to see the Barca magic and watch them overcome the determination of Inter. I really wanted to see them play their beautiful football and give us all a reminder of what they can do. A bit like last year's final??

As soon as the referee got conned by the reaction of the Barca players and Busquet's cheating, I was behind Inter. They didn't deserve to lose and held out to the end. And what about Eto'o at full back?? Superb!!

Well done Jose!
Barca without Inesta and also Dinho don't put the ball in the box much. The majority of their shots were from so far out. Eto looked like a natural left back!
once again, poor refereeing, with the red card AND the barca goal! Pique was clearly offside...
happy to see inter go through, they did well going 1-0 down and winning 3-1 in the first leg.
I say Inter shall win the final, Ribery is booked for the final!
Also, nice to see barca get owned by a handball when they scored in xtra time! Tongue
(29-04-2010, 10:55 AM)P211 Wrote: once again, poor refereeing, with the red card AND the barca goal! Pique was clearly offside...
happy to see inter go through, they did well going 1-0 down and winning 3-1 in the first leg.
I say Inter shall win the final, Ribery is booked for the final!
Also, nice to see barca get owned by a handball when they scored in xtra time! Tongue

I don't agree that it was poor refereeing. From his angle, he would have seen the arm raised and any contact above the chin is an automatic red. He wouldn't have seen the blatant over-reaction from biscuits, nor the play acting peek-a-boo on the floor.

As for the offside, well, he wasn't as Muntari was playing him onside when the ball was kicked, when he tucked in at left back. Benefit of the doubt is supposed to go with strikers these days.

And a good spot for the hand ball.

Close to good refereeing in my opinion, as he took no crap from the players, esp Inter for their time wasting.