Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets all laugh at ..............
Wink 
........... the bin dippers

they are out of europe
yessssss and i think inter are in the europa league with them? So hopefuly inter wil win the europa and not the dippers which i think wil b funny
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Superb result. Hmm, I have some phone calls to make today. I have a couple of scouse suppliers....

Not sure about Inter being in Europa, though. Still 1 game to go and if Inter beat Rubin Kazan, then they qualify for CL:
1 Barcelona 5 8
2 Inter Milan 5 6
3 Rubin Kazan 5 6
4 Dynamo Kiev 5 5
Soz, Andy. Moved it to Champions League.
4 years england have always been in the last 16 and liverpool have discraced the country
[Image: 618510924a11623762526l.jpg]

im laughing more at the fact they stole his seat
DJ were do you get these pics out of. just brill mate just brill Smile
I trawl the internet i have my ways of findin em lol
haha. i have a scouser grandad and i always leave pics like that on his wallpaper so keep them coming in lol. love them
This courtesy of MancuniaMerchandise

"Feeeeeeed the Scouserrrrrrs...let them know it's Christmas time"

During this festive period you should take time to reflect on those less fortunate than yourself, the dippers.
Poor little scousers all over Merseyside will be resorting to foraging the bins for their Christmas dinner again this year.
What can they wish for this Christmas? A new shell suit? A trip to the salon for a perm? Or maybe they will just find car radios and hubcaps in their Christmas stockings.

So whilst you're tucking in to your Christmas dinner, glancing at your framed picture of the Champions of England and Europe over the fireplace, do consider the poor and needy of Liverpool.

:lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol:
Consider giving to a charity more deserving like Man city in need.....OF A TROPHY