Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michael owen
do u think owen should have been given no7 shirt
oh yeah i mean you couldnt give it to valencia because it would only add pressure to be the next best, cantona, beckham or ronaldo. so yea no better man
He shouldn't have number 7.....but maybe he will change our minds.
(20-07-2009, 12:30 PM)waggymufc Wrote: do u think owen should have been given no7 shirt

no i do not i think the shirt is to iconic to be worn by an ex scouser it should have been given to wayne rooney
Well the way he is playing and with his previous history I think he deserves the number 7 and he is doing well in pre season.
look the number 7 shirt is inportant to manchester united but OWEN is pure class you wait hes just been at clubs in termoil and clubs that fucking swap players more than paris hilton swaps shoes...... hes gonna get alot of play this season and criticts are gonna be shocked....
I think he deserves it, he is a great player, if he can stay fit he´ll be fantastic this season.
only time will tell if he scores 15 goals or more thsi season then yer he deserves it
He's been playing well pre-season, not much I know, but I think if you threw someone like Hargreaves in they'd pick up an injury so he's shown he can stay fit. For a while at least. I think he deserves it.
definitely. he's a shrewd signing, he will bag goals for us and he's already a big name.

i was hoping that it would go to a marquee signing like aguero or silva but it's obvious thats not going to happen so i think it was a good choice