Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
treble chance
a few weeks ago i was ridiculed after suggesting the treble COULD be on? well to those \"fans!\" have faith our squad is good enough and i BELIEVE the treble is still on! COME ON YOU REDS
I always have high expectations for the team once it comes to winning silverware, but if they fail, the first thought that comes into my mind is that they did their best. I will always have faith that the team will get a treble once again.
The treble is something that's possible but I'm not sure if we could do it anytime soon. I have faith in the players but the quality of possible opposing teams is also really high. I always have faith in them but they had a real close chance thrice to winning Champions league after their last win but always fell short. Now, there's a new manager in town so we will have to see how they adjust to the new style too. All these factors could possibly mean the treble is not a reality just yet again.
Updating my original reply. Despite our team's current performance in the Barclays Premier League, I am still trying to remain positive. I think what the team needs to do is to get their shit together. There are times when you can feel the chemistry in the team, and there are times when you don't. They have a lot of catching up to do. Nonetheless, I still believe in Manchester United and I'm still praying that they will bring home the treble.

Glory Man Utd!
I don't see the treble as a possibility this season. I mean Moyes has struggled in the league see for but while we are definitely improving there, I don't think our squad is good enough to take on the likes of Bayern right now. If we can strengthen the midfield then maybe next year.
It would be a miracle to get the treble this year. I'm hopping for the Premier League this season and don't think we are able to get to the final stages of CL. We are going through a transition that may last 1-2 years. In this time we will see if Moyes is good enough for Manchester United.

But, who knows? Maybe RVP will score a lot of goals and we will win Champions League Smile
There is no way Man United will achieve that this year is what any pessimist will say. BUT if Chelsea can win the champion's league with awful form all the way then there is always a chance!

Never give up on hope!
(14-11-2013, 12:40 AM)jonnypop Wrote: There is no way Man United will achieve that this year is what any pessimist will say. BUT if Chelsea can win the champion's league with awful form all the way then there is always a chance!

Never give up on hope!

Absolutely!!

Remember this...?

[Image: believe.jpg]