Man Utd People
we needed a player like fletcher - Printable Version

+- Man Utd People (https://manutdpeople.com)
+-- Forum: Manchester United (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Manchester-United)
+--- Forum: Transfer Talk (https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Transfer-Talk)
+--- Thread: we needed a player like fletcher (/Thread-we-needed-a-player-like-fletcher)

Pages: 1 2 3

we needed a player like fletcher - DaleDaManc - 03-01-2010

if you saw what noucamp99 sed we had no backbone aginst leeds that fletcher was out i think we should buy a player like fletcher so we are more strenght and dept. a player i rate high and would love to see in a red jersey is tom huddlestone who defo wount move in jan unless he started for us every game witch he wouldnt.

so who do you think would be a nice midfeilder to bring in now in janury and no stupid posts like kaka,messi,alonso

please be realistic

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - Noucamp99 - 03-01-2010

Approved thread.

Good idea to showhow things work, donlerz.

Not sure if combatitive midfielder is the way. With Fletch and Hargo, we should be ok, but need creator, maybe?

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - DaleDaManc - 03-01-2010

yeah but i rather play hargo right back to be honest but gary has been out standing latly besides todays game at leeds was a shocker..

creator you say mmmm what about my mate L.Modric Smile

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - sypher - 05-01-2010

There's a nice midfielder.... Yoann Gourcuff - 23 yo playmaker.

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - DaleDaManc - 06-01-2010

am alot of people rate this guy. I dont, he has a big price tag and not worth it.

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - andrewcmufc - 06-01-2010

i like gourcoff good player, maybe larry blanc could do his old boss a favour and reduce the price

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - Noucamp99 - 06-01-2010

Discount for cash? Loyalty points might be the way to go?

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - andrewcmufc - 06-01-2010

yea lol

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - rondino - 17-01-2010

Fletcher is an outstanding player and a major cog in the United Machine . Totally selfless he plays with his heart on his sleeve and very rarely turns in a bad performance - even when asked to play out of position . His work rate puts the midfielders around him to shame , i just hope he retains his place once , or should i say if ever , Hargreaves comes back as they basically do the same job .

RE: we needed a player like fletcher - rondino - 17-01-2010

We badly need a creative midfielder , Carrick isnt the answer , he tries far too many long balls and gives the ball away far too often (and he cuts downs trees !) . We need a player who can thread the ball between defenders for the strikers to feed on or if need be just play a simple pass and move in the centre so we keep possession of the ball . Of course the masters of this are Xavi and Iniesta for Barce , complete midfielders . Not really sure who to offer up as an option as we dont seem to have any money to spend . but thats a different argument for a different thread