Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The new MUP!
Star 
Fellow Mupers,

So as you might have noticed the forums were offline for two days and some hours. And as you might have noticed the forums have been changed a bit! So to solve any confusing let me explain what happened and why!

So as some of you may know ManUtdPeople was going to be sold but Steve changed his mind and hired me to rebuild and make MUP better than ever! So without anything else to say here's a list of changes:

New Looks
As you might have noticed I have designed a whole new look for MUP, new logo, new colors, and a new layout. Hopefully you guys will like it!

Watch Live
I have coded a new nifty page that will allow you to watch live games on MUP! Now the smart thing about it is that Regular Members, Guests, and Banned people will have to fill in a survey and will see ads around their player when viewing live. All the staff and subscribers/donators will not have to fill in any survey or will get any ads! We have done this to stop members from leeching of the live stream and show some dedication to MUP!

Subscribe Gold
This feature was always here already but it was a bit confusing so we have made it better. You might have noticed that their is a Subscribe Gold link in the menu. When you subscribe you will get some new features such as new rank, color, and badge. You can Watch Live without any ads or surveys, and you can access a special Subscribe forum!

Forum Layout
We have moved, edited, and deleted some forums and categories to make MUP easier to use and post. If you got any suggestions or problems please tell ys!

Rules
Because MUP is growing by the tens of new members everyday we have decided that we have to keep some order and thats why we have created a rules list which can be viewed here:
https://manutdpeople.com/rules.php

New Admin
You might be wondering who this Zomaian guy is right? Well I will be here to help Steve a hand out and improve MUP. The last two days Steve and I have been working hard on the new MUP and you can see what it have become now! Hopefully I can improve MUP even more over the future. If you have any questions or problems with my promotion please PM Steve or me!

Sidebar
The sidebar on the index of the forum will be here to make it easier to surf our forums. If you are having any problems with it please notify me!

That is it! Hopefully you guys will enjoy the new features and looks. If you got any suggestions or problems please let us know!
Can I just say that the new look website is awesome. You must have been at it, so to speak, for ages. I bet the local takeaways did a roaring trade while you two were stuck into it. I think that with such an improvement (there was no problem with the old one, Steve, honest), we should see a tremendous growth in membership.
Well done guys.
Whoops. Sorry. I unstuck thread. Re-stuck. My mistake.
yeah i wasnt a big fan last night but its growing on me!
its better for a start alot better but the old 1 was fine to
(08-11-2009, 01:03 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Can I just say that the new look website is awesome. You must have been at it, so to speak, for ages. I bet the local takeaways did a roaring trade while you two were stuck into it. I think that with such an improvement (there was no problem with the old one, Steve, honest), we should see a tremendous growth in membership.
Well done guys.
Whoops. Sorry. I unstuck thread. Re-stuck. My mistake.
Thanks a lot! Yep hopefully we will get more members now Smile.

(08-11-2009, 02:04 PM)donlerz Wrote: yeah i wasnt a big fan last night but its growing on me!
its better for a start alot better but the old 1 was fine to
Haha well we will keep improving so you will be an even bigger fan Smile.
Hi guys thanks for the good feedback.
sites looking great now, lets hope we get a few new members that'll stay active on the site
I think with the new look, it is likely we'll get people to stay on here longer. That means more work for us, though, lol!
aw well at least the site will be doing well
Yes. And I'm not afraid of a little hard work! It's quite easy with the members we've got at the moment, as they seems to post well within the rules. Keep it up lads and lasses.
Yep all we can do is improve Smile