Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manchester United Transfer Rumours and Gossip
Henrikh Mkhitaryan, the Armenia winger, has a year left on his contract with Borussia Dortmund, but the club are reportedly not keen to sell. However, Mkhitaryan's agent, Mino Raiola, said: "I am a positive guy. If I wasn't confident of reaching some kind of conclusion, I wouldn't try."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has now officially left Paris Saint-Germain when his contract expired and has since been linked with a summer move to United. He is now available on a free transfer and is set to undergo a medical at Old Trafford after the end of Euro 2016. It is rumoured that he has already agreed to join Manchester United this summer on a free transfer. Additionally, Ibrahimovic's decision to retire from international football after Euro 2016 means he will not be playing at the Olympics when the Premier League starts, paving the way for United to sign him.

Julian Draxler is a big rumour that is going around that he could be on his way to Old Trafford next season.

The German is currently contracted to Wolfsburg until the summer of 2020, but there is now an increasing chance he may sign for the Red Devils next season.

So watch this space to see if the elegant 22-year-old teams up with new United manager Jose Mourinho this summer...
Blackburn Rovers are in talks to sign former Manchester United midfielder Nick Powell. The 22-year-old was released by the Old Trafford club at the end of the season and is available as a free agent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchester United Transfer Rumours and Gossip 2016 - by Noucamp99 - 22-06-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Manchester United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by Red-68 - 14-06-2017, 11:34 AM