Watch Man Utd vs Burnley Live Stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Sack LVG
[Image: LVG.jpg]

Former Manchester United player Rio Ferdinand has been writing on Facebook:

Quote:"After few hours to let the dust settle.. I thought I would write a few words on (Louis Van Gaal (LVG) His unwavering belief in his methods is something to respect in many ways but it was also part of his undoing too.

"Success (winning the league or CL) is what Manchester United demands & added to that an attacking, quick, aggressive & imaginative style of football. Unfortunately LVG failed to bring either of those elements to the club.

"He is huge personality who won an FA cup, keeping up his habit of winning trophies everywhere he has been but his ‪#‎MUFC‬ legacy will be the introduction of the players from the academy like Rashford, Lingard, Fosu-Mensah etc which WAS in keeping with the history of the club - giving kids an opportunity to play."

Source: @rioferdy5
Quote:It was expected that Mourinho’s agent Jorge Mendes and Ed Woodward would meet in London today to discuss a deal in person, but Sky sources have confirmed the pair are already close to reaching an agreement after negotiations via phone and email last night extended into this morning.

Manchester United’s lawyers have now been instructed to draw up a draft contract, meaning today’s scheduled talks between Woodward and Mendes in London may not be needed after all. Sources close to the deal have told us the negotiations were “easy”, mainly due to Mourinho’s overwhelming desire to become Manchester United manager, and they expect a deal to be signed in the next 48 hours.

Sky Sports News HQ has been told that the financial elements of the deal are not something Mourinho is overly concerned with, and that his motivation is the challenge of restoring Manchester United to the position of Europe’s top club.

Source: Sky sports

I like that last sentence: " ...the challenge of restoring Manchester United to the position of Europe’s top club."

Messages In This Thread
United Sack LVG - by Noucamp99 - 23-05-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: United Sack LVG - by Noucamp99 - 24-05-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: United Sack LVG - by Noucamp99 - 24-05-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: United Sack LVG - by Noucamp99 - 25-05-2016, 11:38 AM