Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
“Fergie Kicked Me Out For Wearing Wrong Boots!”
great goal against rangers
Really good forward, just not United class I don't think.
Anyone remember when he finally DID score for us?? Can't remeber who it wqas against...i'm tempted to say Portsmouth but not sure. At home, in the pouring down rain, seemed to take him an age to get his shirt back on after! Smile
(15-09-2009, 06:52 PM)Boby Charltons Comb Wrote: Loved the way the lad played with a smile on his face !

I thought he was a great player, just unlucky not to get a decent run, he's proved he can play now though.
haha hope thats true
yo mate you have to stop just copying blog posts from RoM

try and write them in your own words will you?
ok just thought i'd share it
(15-09-2009, 07:11 PM)jbrown89uk Wrote: Anyone remember when he finally DID score for us?? Can't remeber who it wqas against...i'm tempted to say Portsmouth but not sure. At home, in the pouring down rain, seemed to take him an age to get his shirt back on after! Smile

He finally netted his first goal in September 2002 in a 5-2 Champions League victory over Maccabi Haifa. That goal, however, came from the penalty spot. It was another six weeks before he finally scored from open play, a late equaliser at home to Aston Villa.

Hope that helps, chaps?
It is frustrating that this was on another Utd site and if i wanted to follow it up and comment on it i would be on that site not this one!
Blah Utd,Please stop copying threads just for the sake of it as it is most annoying.
It is better to have one of your own ideas rather than riding on the back of ten of someone elses.
Quality rather than quantity mate.
(17-09-2009, 10:36 AM)red3636 Wrote: It is frustrating that this was on another Utd site and if i wanted to follow it up and comment on it i would be on that site not this one!
Blah Utd,Please stop copying threads just for the sake of it as it is most annoying.
It is better to have one of your own ideas rather than riding on the back of ten of someone elses.
Quality rather than quantity mate.

It looks like he has been warned about that by Steve, our glorious leader above. I had noticed there has been some copying and pasting. I think that copying and pasting when there is important information to pass to the avid readers on this site is a good thing. For example, if Manchester United make some kind of announcement, it is essential that the wording is captured fully, so no mistakes.
However, when the thread is, as you say, from another United forum, and all the wording taken exactly as written elsewhere, then that can spoil it for those of us who might read other sites.
Idea I would think that if blah_united (and anyone else, for that matter) wanted to bring things like this to our attention, why not be honest and say I read this on another United forum, website, etc. and then write it in your own words. Some of the stuff can be of great interest.
Personally, I regularly use this site, ManUtd.com, Sky Sports, BBC and the PFA websites, but am not a member of any other forum, so some stuff can be of use or interest.
I would prefer no plagiarism, though! Dodgy