Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aguero to United?
With Chelsea, who were set to sign Sergio Aguero next summer (leaving it a year because he was no longer cup-tied in the champions league), suddenly given a year transfer ban, Aguero has been left in limbo.

Reports suggests that the Argentinian age wishes to leave Athletico next summer, and was poised to sign for Chelsea (same with Ribery, wh Chelsea had bidded £60m for) but now that they are out of the way, he might go for the next best chasers...United.
its ard to know he mightnt be on fergies wishlist
i dont get why people think that we shouldn't buy him because he will move to a club that wll offer him big wages, like tevez. being from the same country does not give you the same personality.
am i would just love to see him join us he is top class i rate him very high.
and the fact he is married to maradona makes the chance of him joining us evan slimer!
maradona fucking hates england and tryed to get tevez to leave us to go to that mob ino there english too but there a SMALL team !
fergie would like a player like ageuro of corse if he gets him for about 30-35 at most fergie wont over spend as we lernd this summer witch isnt something to complain of...but we do need 1 more forward!!!!!
(08-09-2009, 08:12 PM)donlerz Wrote: he is married to maradona

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!
cant see fergie buying anyone in jan either, i think our squad is very good at the moment
I agree. Great strength in depth and good kids coming through. Another time to blend youth and experience and hear Alan Hansen say we won't win anything with kids!!! Can't see any signings until maybe next year.
sorry mistake married to maradonna daughter shes some ride lol
(08-09-2009, 08:12 PM)donlerz Wrote: he is married to maradona

hahahahahahahahahahaha priceless post
i thought that said for a second 'Maddona'