Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright boys
New to the forum, planning a Glazer revolt, prob gonna make a thread about it if that's alright, hope to make it manager.

LUHG
You'll have to speak to SteveD on that mate....
Your the lad from facebook init! Smile
Welcome RedAissance. I hope that you do indeed use the forum. Please, introduce yourself to us all in https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Newbies-...elf-Here-8. We don't bite!

Have a look around. There are already threads on Glazers, debt, MUST, etc. so careful not to create a thread on stuff already covered, so we target the subject in the right places.

Enjoy your stay. Welcome again, noucamp99
yah im the guy off facebook Wink

yeh noucamp thats cool dude its just a thread basically sing join my facebook group and follow me on twitter if thats cool and stuff?
Id say you should get active on topics before you start putn up links if SteveD allows you
im happy to join anything to help get those yanks out!! tiptop mate!

oh and welcome!
ive only been on here 2 days and i live on here!
He does! He hasn't got any work done since he joined, lol!
(21-01-2010, 01:36 PM)RedAissance Wrote: yah im the guy off facebook Wink

yeh noucamp thats cool dude its just a thread basically sing join my facebook group and follow me on twitter if thats cool and stuff?

As DJ says, maybe PM SteveD to get permission for links. It would be cool if you join in the threads, too. But enjoy!
really busy on all sorts of forums right trynna get this off the ground but ill try!
lol ahwel more pressing matter than work to attend to!

like united!
(21-01-2010, 02:24 PM)RedAissance Wrote: really busy on all sorts of forums right trynna get this off the ground but ill try!

I'd also be careful about mounting protests, etc. as MUST and IMUSA are joining forces. If there are too many different factions and too many voices, it becomes harder to be heard, if that makes sense? It also weakens the protests as the groups become fragmented.

Say, for example, that MUST ask for the supporters turn up 10 minutes late for the Milan game and another group asks for vocal protests INSIDE the ground. We need to stand together.

UNITED we stand!

Maybe you are already a member of MUST or IMUSA and want to use this forum as a communication tool for latest news? If not, have you considered joining them and trying to motivate and activate through them?

Just a few thoughts in these troubling times.