Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson Speculation
Vasco play down Anderson link
Brazilian outfit not planning move for Red Devils midfielder

Vasco De Gama have played down speculation they are interested in signing Manchester United midfielder Anderson.

The 21-year-old playmaker reportedly made an unexpected trip to Brazil earlier this week where he met Vasco officials when he should have been training in Manchester.

The former Porto man, who was axed for United's 4-0 weekend win over Hull City, is set to be fined two weeks' wages for going AWOL.

It had been thought that Vasco want to bring the former Gremio man back to Brazil, however, director of football Rodrigo Caetano insists that is not on the cards.

"He is great kid, but in terms of trading him, it is very unlikely," explained Caetano in The Sun.

"He has a good contract with Manchester and I cannot keep feeding this type of pipedream."

source: skysports.com
i hope he doesnt go anywhere hes quality, hes only young and like nani needs playing time and a succession of games and well see the best out of him!!
Could go out on loan I reckon.
He has promised to lift his game recently and wanted to get back to his earlier fitness levels. I wonder what, if anything, is really going on.
All speculation as of now I reckon.
Unlike Ribena who has gone from a small club to a mid-table club in Brazil. He just wasn't interested, so it's a shame they've let him go, lol!
Loaning him is nt good! ..
Its really hard for him to fight for place with fletcher in Line up!
Wonder if he'll be in the Arsenal game.
noooo, i rly like anderson and hes only wat? 21?
Lots of our youngsters get loaned out though.