Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any season ticket holders on here?
This season I have fulfilled an ambition of mine to become a season ticket holder at OT.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford 2 tickets for the North Stand tier 2.

Do I have any neighbours on here?
That is my dream, too. My fiancee and I were members of One United up til this season. Gone to 4-day week at work, with threat of redundancy, so we've shelved membership for this season. Have a pal who has season ticket, so might be lucky for a couple of games. Back on track next year, I hope. Still, there's always Manutdpeople for live streams, eh?
I think that we will achieve the dream in the future, though.
I'm west stand lower mate

hows the view in north tier 2?

I head the tier 3 up there is a shocker
shocker as in good or bad?
bad heard its ment to be a shit view and you can't even see the whole pitch because the roofs in the way
A few years ago I was in the second last row in tier 3. It was like watching a game of subutteo, you even struggled to make out the players, plus its one hell of a climb up there.

My seats are in Block N3407. You can get an idea of the view from here:

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegi...FC1F9F2A13}
(Just click on Block N3407)
(16-08-2009, 11:32 PM)Snoopy Wrote: This season I have fulfilled an ambition of mine to become a season ticket holder at OT.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford 2 tickets for the North Stand tier 2.

Do I have any neighbours on here?

STRETFORD END OR WEST STAND UPPER AS IT IS OFFICIALLY
wow theres more season ticket holders on here then i expected
well i know im not