Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Arfra
According to a report in La Provence, Olympique de Marseille outcast Hatem Ben Arfa could be snapped up by Premier League giants Manchester United.

Ben Arfa has found pitch time very hard to come by with les Phoceens over the last year due to his inconsistent form. But Red Devils boss, Sir Alex Ferguson believes he can be the steadying hand to guide the former Olympique Lyonnais youth back on track.

Not considered a favourite of OM coach Didier Deschamps, there have been rumours for the last six months that the 22-year-old could leave the Stade Velodrome. Indeed, the Greek press appear convinced that the left-sided player could switch to Olympiacos this winter.

La Provence even stated that a meeting has taken place between Ben Arfa's representatives and the Red Devils, claims that the player's agent rejected in Saturday's L'Equipe.

"Regarding the future of Hatem, three people are involved. Hatem, Michael Ouazine and myself," explained Jean-Jacques Bertrand.

"For now, we have not established contact with any club. But do not rule out a move. Maybe OM have had contact with interested clubs."

Ferguson has long tracked the enfant terrible of the French game, echoing back to his surprising move for Girondins de Bordeaux youngster Gabriel Obertan.

Obertan seemed to stagnate in France, but his form has been rejuvenated since his move to Old Trafford. Should United swoop for Ben Arfa, their Scottish boss will hope for a similar success story.

TO ME HE IS A OTHER NANI!!!!!!
He's not the Same..... ,While he was in Lyon! .. he's good.. coz of his Injury he was moved to marsille... there also he's warming the bench!
but SAF can bring him confidence...... and medical Treatment ...
HE can be a Good buy if his Price was cheap!
Imp:he's Nani Type Big Grin
What do you mean saying "he's Nani type?"

5,000,000Ł is not a big price and he is good.
jeez i hope we dont buy another nani anyway, that would be a disaster
i think he is a little head less chicken that wants to be Ronaldo (SAME AS NANI)
he didnt evan start for lyon only came on most of the time. he wouldnt be any good for us soo