Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Foster: Loan or Transfer Rumours
foster for cheap ??
lolz

Utd plays more than 50+ matches per season!
1 keeper caunt play through all matches
utd need 3 quality keepers(thomas said)
Young Ben Amos has been on the bench a couple of times recently. He has looked quite good if anyone has been watching the reserves, but needs top level experience now. Maybe out on loan?

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={FE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC}§ion=playerProfile&teamid=458&bioid=92005

Ron-Robert Zieler is still to make his United bow, so if 3 keepers are necessary, I think we try to hang on to Foster, as he knows the United players and how we like to play. A new keeper would want to come in as number 1, not 2 or 3 and could unsettle the place.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={FE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC}§ion=playerProfile&teamid=458&bioid=91977
Thomas is a shot stopper! good in reflex

foster a good stop stoper poor in reflex

ben amos also nly a short stoper! but already we haev same type keeper! all lacks in Reflex!

Ex: ;last match we saw te diff in VDS and Thomas!
for Ex: which ball to Run in a grap and which to Stay !. VDS made some good passes to Nani to counter attack.And he good in playmaking!
VDS just has it all!
Ha yeah gotta love VDS.
Steve Bruce has denied any interest in Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster, stating that he is more than happy with Craig Gordon.

Foster has been linked with a January move to either Tottenham or Sunderland this week but, following swiftly after Spurs boss Harry Redknapp denied all knowledge of a bid for the England shot-stopper, Bruce has done the same.

The 26-year-old has been frozen out at Old Trafford of late, partly due to injury, but mainly down to the fact that the former Stoke ace failed to grasp his opportunity while No.1 Edwin van der Sar was injured earlier in the season.

Many feel Foster would have to leave United this month if he still harbours hopes of playing in this summer's World Cup.
"I like Ben Foster and I think he is a good goalkeeper, but there's no truth in the story that we have or will be making a bid there," he told the Sunderland Echo.

Source: skysports.com

Moved this, as it revolves around transfer rumours, etc
We should send him on loan out to a different country!see how he gets on
Is an interesting thing to try yeah.
If we don't sell him now a loan would be good for him even in January since he's looking to help his chances of going to South Africa.
It's funny that no one had suggested that before, DJ. If he were out of the spotlight in a different country (and Scotland and Ireland don't count - too close, really) he could maybe regain that form he had while at Stoke and on loan at Watford. Without the pressure of being a United player for a bit, it could work wonders.

DJ to replace SAF when he retires, lol?
So he stays with United. At least for now. It shows that he has a desire to prove everyone that he can be a great keeper for us. I guess he also wants to get some games ahead of the World Cup. I would have thought just for that, a loan move might have been in hs favour?