Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berbatov Swap For Benzema
I can't see United in for Robben, tbh. There are young players coming through that SAF will need to stick with. We really will not be buying big for a while yet. I'm sure of that.
(11-01-2010, 07:42 PM)DaleOD Wrote: Plenty of rumors surronding Berbatov leaving OTSad !Now there is news that he could be on the way out but Benzema!Evan doe I'm a berbatov fan as some of ye know but I'd rather Benzema of corse! Love to see him and Rooney pair up would be great pair!

But is Benzema preforming in Spain?From what i herd he isnt starting many games!
I'll leave he's team mate DJ answer that ehh lol

I would also like to see Benzema instead of Berbatov, I would also like to see Sir Alex give Owen a run in the starting eleven, I cannot help but feel United are missing out on Owen's ability
I think Sir Alex should give Owen a run in the starting eleven, I think United are missing out on Owens ability, if he had a decent run in the starting line up he would come goog
cant see madrid being interested in Berba!,

Rooney or Evra certainly and we don't want to encourage any contact between the two clubs or the Glazers may cash in
Berbatov would suit spainish football!! Dont want him to go doe he is top class!
would be great but can't see it
(16-01-2010, 02:13 PM)dawsy08 Wrote: well ya can always trust united to go out and spend 30m for a flop

bebatov is a better player than people give him credit for!
His touches aren't consistent though mate.