Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying Kaka?
Manchester United have reportedly opened talks with Kaka over a summer transfer to Old Trafford.

According to The Sun, club officials met with Kaka yesterday.

A source 'close to the AC Milan superstar' is quoted as saying:

"It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

"The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United's pay structure. It's up to them what happens now."

As Manchester City are understood to have offered over £100m for the Milan forward in January, United are expected to have to pay at least £70m if they are to persuade the Italians to sell their prized asset.

United's interest in Kaka will inevitably be interpreted as an indication that they are preparing to sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

A concurring Daily Mail also has United's pursuit of Kaka on their backpage, with the Mail declaring that 'intermediaries of the Premier League champions will meet Milan over the next 10 days to discuss figures and the possibility of luring the brilliant Brazilian playmaker to Old Trafford.'
What a great buy he would be! I don’t think we could hold on to Ron as well if we did that would mean Tevez would defiantly go.
I don't think that you need him with this squad, but in Holland at my club PSV Eindhoven we have Ibrahim Afellay, I think he's 20/25 million, but what a buy should that be for you, he can be better than Kaka in my eyes. I have seen Robben to the PSVshirt, but Afellay has more quality and his own special style
oke number1
never gonnna happen!
Manchester don`t need KAKA
KaKa?

Now that would be something!

Can't see how we could keep Tev, Ron Roon and Berba.

Theres only 1 thing for it - Send Berba back to Spurs
in fairness i think we all need to come to terms and get a grip he turned down alot of money at city and said he loves AC MILAN, why change his mind in a matter of months it's all paper talk
what a great player and what an asset to have.
tevez is pretty much gone anyways and Ronaldo will go eventually, hate to say it but he will leave.
Kaka would be great to prepare for that
Fergie did say he wasnt going to be spending much so will kaka come to utd for a £5