Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CONFIRMED: United Sign Henrikh Mkhitaryan
[Image: 897663EB62F941779CD9541281C335B6-1024x1024.jpg]

Quote:Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Armenia international Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Borussia Dortmund.

The 27-year-old attacking midfielder has signed a four-year deal at Old Trafford with the option of a fifth, costing United £26.3m.

He said: "I am very proud to join Manchester United. This move is a dream come true for me.

"I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time. I thank the trust the club and Jose Mourinho have put in me.

"Finally, I believe playing for such a great club honours my father's memory, and the inspiration and drive he gave to me when I was young."

Manager Jose Mourinho said: "Henrikh is a very talented footballer, who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country.

"He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for United.

"I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of play is suited to the Premier League. We are all looking forward to working with him."

Source: skysports

Read more at http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featur...tmund.aspx