Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can macheda play legally at 17 ?
it doesnt matter now any way he done us proud with two valuable goals excellent
obviously, or he wouldn't be playing
macheda and welbeck will be man u's next stars. some how though i have a feeling when he gets older a club like real madrid will buy him and macheda will have to say yes cus they will pay him so high.
agree with above
it would be spotted long before now if he couldnt and i dont think fergie would be stupid enuf to play someone if he couldnt
(27-08-2009, 12:21 PM)andyc09lad Wrote: it would be spotted long before now if he couldnt and i dont think fergie would be stupid enuf to play someone if he couldnt

dont be so sure about that! Rafael with Fabio's name on his back
Yes of course he can at Palace 2 seasons ago I think it was they had a 15 year old playing so he hadn't even finished school!
The interesting thing, is that yes, he can play and sign pro forms. However, until he reaches 18, he is still governed by the child protection laws of the FA! I'm pretty sure it is 18 in terms of child protection. It was something we learned in level 1 coaching course.
sure rooney was only 16 when he started for everton and freddy adu played for d.c united when he was 14
it's all true. They simply have to respect the FA child protection laws, which include the amount of playing time, as well as accommodation, travelling, etc. Yup, even as young as 14. I think that is the youngest permissible, though.