Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carling Cup Tickets
Wink 
Just found out i have carling cup final tickets so just wondering who else if anyone is going???

and also what team do u think SAF will put out??
a mixture of youth & experience
OK for some! I wish I could go..... must make some calls....

As for the line up, I think SAF will stick with the big guns, with maybe some of the younger lads or fringe guys on the bench.
Yeah im not sure i think he would have liked the semi to be the final but seen as he went to such lengths to win the semi i think he'll want to win the final!!!

(my new avatar took ages to make and it looks crap lol!)
You really need to sharpen your crayons, lol! I thought I'd go for the 1958 Phoenix, as we're just after Munich Memorial day.

How did you get your tickets, btw?
i just went for one that was small enough!! that and ms paint is rubbish!!
my fiancee's dad is a season ticket holder and he and his 2 mates applied sand got them! his 2 mates arent going and he sells his ticket nearly every week so i can usually get them! although hes going to milan as hes a beckham fan! boooooooo i want to go!! i want to go!!
(09-02-2010, 01:47 PM)Bennthered Wrote: Just found out i have carling cup final tickets so just wondering who else if anyone is going???

and also what team do u think SAF will put out??

Got e-mail Monday saying I got Lucky in the draw. SAF will put out a strong side. Hope to score early as I can see Villa being negative O'Neill will be s*** scared of Losing.
Hope ye all get there...Wish i could but not going to happen haha
I've not made my calls yet. I really must do. As much as I don't like getting into and out of Wembley, especially if driving, all cup finals are great occasions. The buzz is awesome. We'll see...
I ALWAYS GO DOWN TO WATFORD TUBE STATION AND THEN GO FROM THERE!