Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Tevez: Champions League Final May Be My Last Game For Manchester United
Manchester United forward Carlos Tevez believes that next week's Champions League final could be his last game for the club.

The Argentinean’s future has been subject to debate for the best part of a year as a convoluted loan deal between the Red Devils and Tevez's owners, MSI reaches its expiry.

Following the club's Premier League triumph, Tevez admitted that his future is still unresolved, with United seemingly unwilling to part with the necessary cash required to sign him to a permanent deal.

Sir Alex Ferguson's team play Barcelona in the Champions League final six days from now and Tevez's involvement is still shrouded in debate.

The 25-year-old concedes that he is unsure whether or not he will be involved in the Rome showdown, and the former Corinthians star has hinted that it could be his United farewell.

He is quoted as saying by the press, "Maybe it will be my last game and maybe it won't. I don't know.

"I am not sure whether I will start next week. It is a decision for the manager.

"I will prepare well. That is all I can do. I would like to play but there are some very good players here, so I will just wait."

Tevez has been linked with Liverpool in recent days and his advisers have disclosed that interest from other Premier League clubs remains strong.
Yea I'd say he will leave but once he doesn go to scummy dippers were grand
he's a good player, i hope he stays in the team, cause he's a great plus for the team...
I think him leaving will be bad but at the end of the day we're Man Utd and if Tevez wants to go we should try to convince him to stay but if we can't then it won't be the end of the world. Big players have come and gone but we're still a top side.
i h0pe he's stay..hopefully
its definitely bad if he leaves. but we have to look at how man utd can spend that 20over million pounds on other talents. its best if they are able to compromise to a deal with kia joorabchian fella. then again, i doubt man utd would hesitate to pay 30million pounds for him in one shot. maybe they're feeling they're being led on a wild goose chase to own him..
i really am hoping that he doesn't leave.

but it isn't fair if he stays, though.
He will leave after this
He's all but gone to city at least he is not going to dippers that would be a killer
Yea I'd say he will leave but once he doesn go to scummy dippers were grand