Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrick Fit To Be A Red?
lol your mum showed carrick lol
Bless her.

When she said she wouldn't chop the trees that was it. He was gone. The next people, who ended up buying the house, asked if she would lop the tops off. She said no, but they offered to pay for the next 3 cuts and she said OK. She didn't know who they were, either, lol!

Sorry Michael, by the way!! if you read this, send me an autograph by way of saying no hard feelings!!!
To be honest, i can see where people are coming from. Its not about slating our own players ... i mean who didnt slate kleberson when he was around? ... When given time on the ball, michael carrick can put a ball on your foot from anywhere on the pitch, thread a pass threw the eye of a needle ... BUT ... putting him in a high tempo match, he cant keep up with the pace. He is too slow, lets the ball run across his body and jus donsnt think the manchester united way sometimes ... hes jus not quick enough, a good player for the smaller teams i think ...

You couldnt say his name in the same breath as a scholes, keane, giggs...even hargreaves who hasnt had a lot of old trafford football has shown more to me than carrick...so yeah, i can also see wot some others are seeing
he's just going through a bad spell, have faith in him and he'll come good
Defo. Once again, let's get behind our team, eh? Especially going into a match!
(28-11-2009, 06:40 PM)donlerz Wrote: HAHA i had a long argument at the live game against pompey here with a few fan's.
i was saying Michael Carrick is not Manchester united material. lets face it he would start for...

Liverpool (gerrard + mascrano)
Chelsea (lampard + balack)
Man City (ireland + barry)
Arsenal (fabergas + arsavin)
Spurs (modric + huddlestone)

He is very average!

i dont get what your saying donlerz, iv highlighted were it dosnt make sense!
Im not sayin anyfin about a bad spell, i dont think hes playin too bad atm .. iv always thort it of carrick, however has improved but still i dont think he will ever b the real deal ... but will be a squad player, not a must b in the team ... hes a gd player, not a great player ... and hes serving us well and poppin up with some good goals and giving it all so gotta praise him for that ...
personally i think carrick has his moments but when owen hargreaves is back to tip top form carrick should be thinking about sitting on the bench for a while.
fergies is likely to start in him in the centre of defence when for the wolfsburg game, so we will see how he gets on there
where are u DIver don Smile
as i said Carrick goona be Center back(am i a golden mouth ?) hheheheh