Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrick V Fletcher V Anderson V Scholes V Gibson
(15-08-2009, 09:40 AM)chazza Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 10:39 PM)joey_matthews Wrote: Scholes he's experienced, puts in good performances and can shoot.

Carrick is okay, I probably should stick with that. Fletcher well he's worse than okay, I don't even know why he makes the team. I'm not a fan of his Smile

Anderson looks like someone who can progress, as does gibson he shined from the games he was given.
~Joey
Are you kidding Fletch was one of our best players last year!
Carrick wins it for me lads, superb player.
I dont see you guys week in and out, though the games I've watched live he just didn't give or hold a position.

Just appeared like a schoolboy running around.

So I might no be getting a clear picture of him but I still dislike him. I think you guys could get much better players to cover him, maybe sigh o'hara from the totts.
Fletcher is the more complete of the options. Mobile, with a great engine. Can score goals, tackle, track back and has shown so much dedication and devotion to United that he could become a legend, maybe. I like how he didn't take the easy option of moving to a small club, like Everton or Newcastle, etc. and stayed at United to show just what he could become.
Stick him with any of the others and you'll not do badly.
i agree with noucamp99.

Flecher is the most consistant, and i've noticed big dipps in anderson and carricks performaces lately.
always going to be fletcher for me but in 10 years time I think Gibbo will be the superstar
gibson is the next paul scholes
i think fletch was one of our best players last season, was a real shame he had to miss the final when he played so well against arsenal in the semis, bit like keano. cant wait to see what performances he puts on this year
Scholes is our former best midfielder. At the moment Fletcher is the most stable performer. In future prospect I think Anderson will shine as a world top class midfielder.
(12-08-2009, 05:54 PM)unitedman Wrote: Who Do you think is our out in out best Center midfielder? and why

Carrick
Fletcher
Anderson
Scholes
Gibson

scholes