Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celibration by Evra
Was Patrice taking the P*** out of RAFA?

i39.tinypic.com/a2akvb.jpg
where????
Where???is right?Watched the game?Have mutv and they havent picked up on it?Are you talking shait?We have bin ripping the piss out of Benitez for months now!!!We are the Pride of all Europe!!!and thats a Fact!!!
(14-05-2009, 11:33 PM)red3636 Wrote: Where???is right?Watched the game?Have mutv and they havent picked up on it?Are you talking shait?We have bin ripping the piss out of Benitez for months now!!!We are the Pride of all Europe!!!and thats a Fact!!!

If you watch the last bit of the clip Rooney jumps on Carrick,s back them Evra runs up. If you see what he does it is the same thing RAFA did against Blackburn indicating it is all over.
oh yea I see it hahahahahahahahahaha

don't know if thats what it's men to mean

hahaha nice find mate
I see what your saying now lol! Well have some of that then Rafa
We talk too much about Rafa..the guy's doesn't deserve writing too much about, with one exception...to say: he's a twat! or is jerk better or perhaps browndump? No, megabore...no just plain old "crap!"
Maybe so?Or maybe he was just indicating that the match itself was over?Hope we do the Biz tomorrow and then the Mickeys can have a nice meaningless trip to West Brom while getting stuck in a marathon traffic jam on the way home!SmileSmileSmile
I think if Rafa does not win the prem next season, it will be all over for him and it will be a perfect time to give this all back to him, especially from the Blackburn supporters.
That is funny as fu*k, ha ha ha ha
Maybe it was Rafas career that he was gesturing about