Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Is Coming
(13-12-2009, 01:47 AM)Hyltz. Wrote: Perhaps Santa will give us 'Top of the Table' for Christmas.

A lot to ask for .... but we've all been good, haven't we ?

I hope so.
Cant wait for christmas dinner and to crack open a big tin of cadburys roses i have loadsa budweiser too for over christmas never drink it all though Big Grin
oh there'll be some serious beveraging done
Not that manutdpeople.com can condone binge drinking of course, he says, just to keep the kids out of trouble, lol!
christmas dinner yumm. st.stevans day or boxing day BEST day of the year
We had our Christmas lunch at work yesterday. Free, so a good start! Good food, but we're not allowed alcohol, in case we have an accident. A good laugh, though and an hour off work! The excitement is building!!
I was surfing, as you do while at work, and came across this. Made me smile:

Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?

A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.
(16-12-2009, 12:12 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I was surfing, as you do while at work, and came across this. Made me smile:

Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?

A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.

ha ha thats a good one
Yay!!!

Last day at work for me today!!! Not back until the 4th January. Christmas is really coming!
lucky you, i dont get off til next week