Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Attacking Line-up for 09/10?
Rooney and Berbatov will start the season as the prefered partnership with Owen being used as an impact sub.
(24-07-2009, 08:27 AM)roooneeey Wrote: Now that we know who are the 4 main strikers for the season:
Rooney, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda (+ Welbeck and Diouf coming in January if needed)

Who are the 2 starting man?
My guess is Rooney & Berba will start and Owen & Macheda can play together too but they are more likely to be supersubs.

We might play 3 upfront. With Rooney Owen and Berba. That'll probably get us the goals we need esp since Ronaldo is gone.

Alternatively, it might be Owen and Berba as outright forwards with Rooney playing off them as a sort of attacking mid/striker.
i think bertatov can play behind owen/rooney or both of them form a threesome attack...
I hope rooney and berbatov will be used as a pair up front, while owen is our supersub
Let's not forget Macheda as the super sub. He's got the energy, passion & natural talent to be in the right place at just the right time but I think the players feeding him the ball might just need to learn to trust the fact that he always seems to be just on-side waiting for the through-ball. As he develops I can see him becoming yet another United legend!
yea I think he will get say 5 or 6 goals this season then next season over 10

this guy is going to be a beast
(24-07-2009, 08:27 AM)roooneeey Wrote: Now that we know who are the 4 main strikers for the season:
Rooney, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda (+ Welbeck and Diouf coming in January if needed)

Who are the 2 starting man?
My guess is Rooney & Berba will start and Owen & Macheda can play together too but they are more likely to be supersubs.

i tink it shud be rooney nd macheda or owen i tink berba shud be sub
Got to be Rooney & Berbatov, can't see Owen starting every game so R & B need to play as many times together
so they build up a good partnership.
seeing as though we broke our club record to sign him, berbatov should start alongside Owen or Rooney, and see if he can bring justice to his price tag and prove his dislikers wrong (me being one of them)