Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS - WAYNE.
well deserved been the player of the season really coming into his own.
It has just been announced on TalkSPORT this morning, by the chairman of the Football Writers Association that Wayne Rooney has been awarded the honour of their player of the year, too. He scooped the double with this highest vote ever recorded by the Association in their 62 year history, receiving just over 80% of the votes! Each member only votes once, too, so a phenomenal score!

Congratulations once more Mr Wayne Rooney!!
(30-04-2010, 06:20 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: It has just been announced on TalkSPORT this morning, by the chairman of the Football Writers Association that Wayne Rooney has been awarded the honour of their player of the year, too. He scooped the double with this highest vote ever recorded by the Association in their 62 year history, receiving just over 80% of the votes! Each member only votes once, too, so a phenomenal score!

Congratulations once more Mr Wayne Rooney!!

Hello,

As to be expected, a phenomenal score for a phenomenal football player.

Congratulations again to you again Mr Rooney.

Cheers. Smile
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rooney Smile Smile
double delight Big Grin

he will receive the award on may 13th Smile
(30-04-2010, 07:28 AM)Vazza Wrote: congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rooney Smile Smile
double delight Big Grin

he will receive the award on may 13th Smile

Hi Vazza.

May 13th....May 16th is a very significant date for me...Guess what it is?
Wink
eh? nice, rooney really deserved it me thinks. hopefully his scoring run will continue in the WC and get something for england!

heres a quote (well it goes something like that anyways)
"The England Football team, great on paper, sh*t on grass"
(30-04-2010, 08:26 AM)P211 Wrote: eh? nice, rooney really deserved it me thinks. hopefully his scoring run will continue in the WC and get something for england!

heres a quote (well it goes something like that anyways)
"The England Football team, great on paper, sh*t on grass"

Hello,

I'm sure, given time to recover properly from his injury he will certainly leave his mark of success upon the pitch in South Africa.

As for the quote.....here's my response..."The colour of TESTOSTERONE is GREEN".

Cheers. Smile
any thing abt mount Everest Big Grin

some Glory Glory day for women
(30-04-2010, 11:41 AM)Vazza Wrote: any thing abt mount Everest Big Grin

some Glory Glory day for women

Hi Vazza. Mount Everest-Aint no mountain high enough and aint no River wide enough.....BUT It certainly is a "Glory Glory day for" this woman, well my Papa was a happy man....

CheersSmile
with rooneys goals he only gets better