Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Moyes meeting Manchester United backroom staff - BBC Sport
Good day, Red Devils!

I've stumbled upon some ManUtd news while I was surfing the internet. This time, it's about David Moyes and the meetings he has been doing with the roster. Since I'm a part of this forum, I've decided to share it with you.

For those who are doubtful, here is the source.

I shall be quoting the important parts of the article.

Quote:David Moyes held talks with Manchester United's squad and coaching staff on Monday after starting work at his new club in an unofficial capacity.

Quote:The meetings on Monday were driven by Moyes's desire to give staff at Old Trafford and Goodison Park clarity about their future before they go on holiday.

Quote:His first-team coach at Everton, Jimmy Lumsden, is tipped to join him at United.

Quote:Their first competitive game with Moyes in charge is the Community Shield against FA Cup winners Wigan at Wembley on 11 August.

I'm quite excited to see if Moyes will deliver on August 11.

GGMU!
United v Wigan at Wembley? I know I will be trying to get tickets for that one.
(21-05-2013, 11:43 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: United v Wigan at Wembley? I know I will be trying to get tickets for that one.

Lucky you! I live in the Philippines so even if I would be able to cough up the money to buy a ticket for the match, I still wouldn't be able to attend due to the fact that I still don't have a passport.

*sigh* distance.
Best you get yourself sorted with a passport and match tickets to OT. It (really) isn't a million miles away!
(22-05-2013, 11:48 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Best you get yourself sorted with a passport and match tickets to OT. It (really) isn't a million miles away!

I'll have to do this another time. I'm still busy with college stuff so I have to prioritize that one first. Once I graduate, I hope to see you in Old Trafford! Wink.
My next match is the Legends match on the 2nd June. I heard that Paul Scholes is signed up now? Should be good, with some big Real Madrid names also signed up.