Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Moyes to tell Wayne Rooney his future lies at Manchester United
(14-11-2013, 12:09 AM)jonnypop Wrote: This gets brought up all the time. Rooney has displayed that he is unhappy for quite some time at Manchester United.

I do not think Moyes will have a definitive role on him staying as he is not the influential figure that Alex Ferguson was.

The only reason Rooney is still at the club is because of Moyes. He would have left in the summer if Sir Alex was still at the club. Influence doesn't have anything to with it, SAF and Rooney fell out and Rooney has publically stated that he is enjoying his game playing for the new manager.

If someone can convince Rooney to stay OT for long than it is Moyes.
Hmm only time will tell but I completely disagree for the time being.

I think if they win something this year he will stay. May sound crazy but just my opinion!
I love seeing Rooney playing so I'm happy if he stays!
But I don't know if Rooney does want to continue at United...
I'll have to wait, and see how it unfolds. :/
(14-11-2013, 06:01 PM)jonnypop Wrote: Hmm only time will tell but I completely disagree for the time being.

I think if they win something this year he will stay. May sound crazy but just my opinion!

Well considering how much he wanted to leave, its highly unlikely he'll stay for too long. The signs have been positive though. He seems to be enjoying playing for the club again.
Considering United's recent dip in the table, they could consider transferring Rooney while he still has value. Perhaps send him to another team outside of the Premiership so it won't come back to bite the team when he plays against his former club. They could use the cash to buy an up and coming prospect or a younger proven player on another club.