Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E.Cantona's reaction Toward henry"handball"
Big Grin 
“What shocked me most was that at the end of the match, in front of the television cameras, this player (Henry) went and sat down next to an Irish player to console him, even though he’d screwed them three minutes earlier.

“If I’d been Irish, he wouldn’t have lasted three seconds.”

Source:Redrant
If tat would have been Eric.... then herny might have brough down by a flying kick Smile
Thats our boy eric Smile
The King said he'd have hit him. Nice calm reaction once again from the legend! Full story:

ERIC CANTONA says he would have HIT Thierry Henry if he was one of the Republic of Ireland players cheated of their World Cup spot.
The former France and Manchester United star said: "What shocks me the most quite frankly, is not the hand-ball.

"What shocks me the most is that this player, at the end of the game, in front of the TV cameras, went to sit down next to an Ireland player to comfort him - when he had just screwed him."

Cantona could not believe Henry chose to sit and chat with Republic of Ireland defender Richard Dunne after his handball set up William Gallas for the goal which ended Ireland's World Cup dream in Paris.

Cantona, infamous for his kung-fu kick at a fan, added: "If I had been an Irishman, he wouldn't have lasted three seconds."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

I'm not convinced he would have stopped at hitting him. Maybe recited some poetry over his prone body, while the paramedics tended to his wounds!!?
haha some man
lol, same old cantona never changed