Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England women EURO Champions.
Anyone watch the womens Euro championship. England acually won the final against Sweden 2-0. Quality of play was quite shocking really but then English girls were head and shoulders above the oposition and did not concede a goal throughout the whole tournament. Well done girls!
Nice one! Can't say I watched anything but I think it was poorly advertised, if it was on TV at all!
I just came across this thread. England beat Sweden in the semi final and then were promptly thrashed 6-2 by the Germans in the final. Not sure what game redcantona saw. Maybe a qualifier.
Games were shown on ESPN and Eurosport, I think, unlike previous years when the Beeb had it. I did catch the semi final, but I think the final was on a Friday early evening.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/woco/fi...rt=rp.html
i herd the irish womans time was handy!were did they come.
watched them training about 3 years ago also!
like seeing england doing well!
ever since mick ma carty sent roy keane home i never felt the say about internatonals but now that trapatoni is the GAFFER lol he has made a big difference finnaly we are starting to win a few games.
Use the link above. It takes you to the UEFA website. you can see there.
it will always be united for me, england comes second
Good man, blah. I do take a passing interest in the national team, but I can't really get into them the same as United. I guess having red blood might have something to do with it!!!??