Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evra in plea to Ribery
PATRICE EVRA revealed he is trying to convince Bayern Munich ace Franck Ribery to join Manchester United.

The full-back is sure his France pal would be an ideal signing if Cristiano Ronaldo decides to leave.

Evra said: “Many say Cristiano will leave but only he knows the answer. It's clear a guy like Franck would be the ideal solution for United if Cristiano left.

"Of course I talk to Franck about it, I tell him you had better come here."

United boss Alex Ferguson has a long-standing interest in £30million-rated Ribery.

Just a few weeks ago United panned reports in Germany that Fergie had offered Bayern £63m bid for the Frenchman.

Speculation about Ronaldo's future refuses to go away and a move to Real Madrid could still be on the cards this summer.

But Ribery is also on the list of targets for Real - and United's Champions League final opponents Barcelona.
I'd love to see RIbery join us, but only if he can play left winger as Ronaldo is staying put! He'd be really good in games wherewe need a direct player because Park is good for energy and stamina aswell as work rate.
I'd love to see Ribery join us!