Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA 10
Nice one. I am ready to be the strongest team in the league ..... by sitting at the bottom, holding everybody else up!
Soz to Andy and donlerz. I got both your messages, but either didn't see them or was off to do other things, like sulking, lol!
haha how about tonight mate Wink
(04-10-2009, 11:23 PM)andyc09lad Wrote: done
league name is MANUTDPEOPLE

thats funny i cant find it Sad cant you invite me or somthing matey
donlerz man utd 3 nou camp juvents 0 good game
donlerz man utd 3 nou camp ajax 0
(05-10-2009, 08:15 PM)donlerz Wrote: donlerz man utd 3 nou camp juvents 0 good game
donlerz man utd 3 nou camp ajax 0

Now, I love my mum to bits, but why did she phone me in the middle of the 1st game? Other half out at college, so I had to take it. Her TV was on the blink, so I had to talk her through sorting it.
No excuses second time.
You know what I hate about playing other United fans? Them choosing United, lol.

I'm not playing anymore!! Anyone want to buy a nearly new copy of FIFA10?
Only kidding, of course.
hahahaha you no im the best Wink
ohhh damm I want this now LOL sounds good

I'm gona buy it soon
A good thing about this latest game is that the United crownd sing 'United Calypso' somtimes.

You cant beat Football Manager though, I cant wait for it to come out. I will be playing it for 3 days straight when it comes out, need to stock up on Red Bull and Hob Nobs.
(05-10-2009, 09:19 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: ohhh damm I want this now LOL sounds good

I'm gona buy it soon

I'm pretty sure that Asda, Tesco and Morrisons are doing it for less than £25, unlike Game, where it's £40!
donlerz17 (manutd) 6 - andyc09lad( barca) 1

good win for young donlerz, really rusty at this after my sabatical to pes
So, you will be selling yours on e-bay, next to mine?? Want a game of Motorstorm, lol???