Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Commantary Moment?
What's your favorite phrase that a commintator has said?

Mine would probably be "Can Manchester United Score(?)...They Always Score!!!"
"And Solsjkaer has won it" for starters
"Orgasmic Football" was always a quote that made me laugh
(21-08-2009, 03:40 PM)blah_united Wrote: What's your favorite phrase that a commintator has said?

Mine would probably be "Can Manchester United Score(?)...They Always Score!!!"

Hansen infamous for the phrase "you'll never win anything with kids" having made the remark following Manchester United's 3–1 defeat to Aston Villa on the opening day of the 1995–96 Premier League season. After selling high profile players like Ince, Hughes and Kanchelskis in the summer of 1995, United had introduced several youth team players including Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Nicky Butt and Gary Neville into the first team, yet went on to win a league and cup double later that season.
OK. Here's one for the older members. David Colemans infamous "One - Nil". Take any cup final on BBC in the 1970s and early 80s, but probably be '77 v the scousers when Stuart Pearson opened the scoring!!
Manchester United have reached the promised land!
"Speaking of Boys against men , this is a perfect example of it"
extracted from a Fifa 09 , rad game
'And Solsjkaer has won it'
Rooney's goal against Roma CL...Commentator screams ROOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEY! and by the end of it sounds like a little child.

"Magical Manchester United!"

Same night after goal 6 or 7 co commentator: They (Roma) are just having a nightmare...will never ever forget..it's incredible.
"its.......all over!!! Theyve won it surely!"