Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federico Macheda returns to Man Utd
The forgotten Manchester United striker Federico Macheda has had his loan spell with Championship side Doncaster cut short because of a hamstring injury.

The 22-year-old joined Rovers on a one-month deal in September and scored three goals in five appearances for Paul Dickov's side.

Dickov told the club website: "He will be missing for a good few weeks.

"We are speaking to Manchester United to do a deal to get him back once he is fit."

Source: BBC.co.uk
Welcome back, Fed!

I sincerely hope that he'd be given another chance to prove his skills to the Manchester United team. He has the potential.

Best of wishes to him!
I do believe in him, he's pretty good but does not have the opportunity's to prove it...
Managers should value him more, if he was more on the field and more motivated, he would be a great player.
Always thought he looked like a good player, but maybe I'm being blinkered as I still fondly remember the late winner against Villa.

Hope he recovers from his injury and is up banging in goals before too long.
This boy still has a lot of potential in the bag and will be interesting to see if he can fulfill it without the guidance of sir Alex.

His two goals in his first two games years ago created too much hype and pressure for such a young star.

Watch this space.
Ah Macheda. Such potential and such disappointment. Its good to see that he is scoring on his loan spell. The kid definitely has talent (unlike Bebe who was a mistake) and I just hope he can get it together and start performing well at the top level.