Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fergie: City Are No Threat
But you can't blame Tevez the offer came after we knew Ronaldo would not stay and far too late. I don't think its fair to him like that. He should get a clapping for he worked his body off for the team on par with rooney for work rate if not better. He is the most polished. If you feel that way, think how Owen will be received at Anfield?
Real will leak goals but Ronaldo is a certainty. He will explode La Liga into bits with his pace and with the massive help of the refs protecting him there he may score 10 goals alone from the free kick spot, add another 5 penalties, and guranteed 20+ on the run; he gonna shine. Like Fergie said, he is streets ahead in the world best category.
What a goal by Owen against Wigan. Pure Class.
34 years and counting!!!
city are no threat, all them players wont gel togheter, NEVER DOUBT FERGIE
They are doing well at the moment but after one loss will destruct.
yea give them time they'l be in tenth place come may
the problem is money talks look at chelsea 10 years ago. They were on the same level as west ham etc, it took abromotit 3 years to turn that club around !
personally if man city can take 4th & liverpool miss out on cl football I`ll be a happy man
Looking at the team he's just put out, he's shown he does think City are a threat. A midfield of Park, Fletcher, Anderson, and Giggs is a defensive midfield, not an attacking one.
^amm who won???? dont question fergie work!!!!!!!
And I think citeh scum struggled to beat Fulham last night! At home. I heard some of the commentary on 5 live and middle eastlands was as quiet as a morgue!