Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ferguson: "Our Tactics Will Adjust"
I agree... fergie have to adjust a bit the mu style of play...
I think using 3 striker next season will be better with those 3 main striker that we had already... macheda can be super sub as usual..
he still young and really unbelievable performance...
back to the old style 4-4-2.
i think 4-4-2 will be better for us. i have seen how well rooney played in valancia match, valancia also showed his class. so im hoping fargie is going to stick with 4-4-2 formation with rooney and barba upfront.
hope this means a proper 442, with rooney playing up front, not out wide
(07-08-2009, 06:49 PM)disco_stu90 Wrote: hope this means a proper 442, with rooney playing up front, not out wide

I reacon so fergie said he will let rooney do his thing this season just wants to see him score 25+ should be easy enough
4-3-3 or 4-4-2..it will work hopefully
valencia won't give us 20 goals, but he should provide more balls for the strikers, thus the goals won't suffer to much....
i think he will tell the wingers to get those crosses in for the CFs to finish
I think we'll see just the same fluidity about the side that we've seen over past seasons. I'm not sure that Wazza will stick up top, but will wander in a more roving role. I hope that he can gel really well with Owen, Berbatov and Kiko. I think it's still promising for this season, so long as we keep the injuries to a minimum. Oh! Too late for that!

Strength in depth, though. A good blend of youth and experience all over the pitch. it's all good.
We should play a more rigid 4-4-2 system after Ronnys departure