Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Trivia Quiz Baton
Wow! Well done P211. You might just have closed that quiz question off for us. I would suggest, though, that as no ONE person got it right, maybe Johno will launch another of his master questions, if we're there?
Thats the lot. Well played P211. They were my "party questions" Try this one.........Who won the FA Cup three times in the 80's?
Ha ha, too good that one, but they didn't come close to the 6 times winners from the 70's!!!!???
New question? Who was the first foriegn player to play in Engand?
By foriegn I mean anyone from outside the UK or Ireland.
Max Seeburg-played for Spurs?

Although some say Walter Bowman, who was officially Canadian and played for Accrington.
Walter Bowman played for Accrington in 1892. Max Seedorf was the first European player. Give you that on. Your turn to ask.
I like this question. :-)

Who is the only player to score hat-tricks in- (In the current format)
Premiership
Championship
League One
League Two
FA Cup
League Cup
and International.
That is VERY hard!
Great question Nicklas89. I won't answer it because I was so interested in knowing the answer I looked it up.
(08-04-2010, 11:54 AM)Johno Wrote: Thats the lot. Well played P211. They were my "party questions" Try this one.........Who won the FA Cup three times in the 80's?

By the way, it was Blackburn Rovers (topical) who won in '84, '85 and '86. They were eclipsed by Wanderers, though, who won it in '72, '73, '76, '77 and '78 (And not the 6 times I previously mentioned).

1800's of course!

I too had to look up Niklas' question, as I was intrigued! I was surprised by the answer, but won't reveal it! We're still at:

Who is the only player to score hat-tricks in- (In the current format)
Premiership
Championship
League One
League Two
FA Cup
League Cup
and International.