Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football manager live
So does anyone here play football manager live?

If you haven't and are wondering what it is it is a game similar to football manager hoever you build your own team, including players, stadium, finances, play matches both competitive and non competitive and also learn skills to improve your managerial style. Your won't be able to get the best players at first but over time you get better.

I think alot on here my like to give it a go so I will link you to a 21 day free trial site whereby you can test the game. You have to give your payment details so if you choose to stay on they can take your subscription money in the future but if you don't like it you can just withdraw from it after your 21 days.

I am in game world Nicholson and you will be able to join up until 8m tomorrow and after that other game worlds should be open. If you join we could see if you guys like it, I will help you out and then we could all enjoy what I find is a great game!

For your 21 day free trial visit: http://tryfml.com/
For more information visit: http://www.footballmanagerlive.com/
ah if only ii had a credit card

but they don't give credit cards out to 17 years olds yet ha
Hmmmmm well you can buy a boxed version from the shops but the trial isn't included.
try this managerzone.com
or soccermanager.com is sort of the same as the manager zone one
Ah yeah mate I have played Soccer Manager before it is additive and I got Sheffield Wednesday to 8th in the premier league! Quite an achievement!
the managerzone thing looks fairly good anyone used it?
Cannot say I have mate but you should try soccer manager and online football manager.
im on soccer manager, its really good so it is
ah yea iv been on them all any others